1. Get in touch. After you get in touch, we’ll set up a comp limentary 30-minute Skype consultation so we can get to know each other. We want to learn all about your business and goals and learn how we can help you to accomplish them with a rebrand. From there, we’ll get you booked in our schedule! We will also send you a client contract document to get started.
2. We will collect Inspiration. Once you’ve booked your project in our schedule, we’ll send you some questionnaires to fill in and an Inspiration Assignment to complete. You’ll gather visual inspiration for your brand so we can get familiar with the styles you like.
3. Moodboard time. We’ll review your homework and create a mood board summarizing the design style we’re going for and your new color palette.
4. Logo concepts. When you’ve approved your mood board, we’ll move onto the part you’ve been waiting for- your design mockups! we’ll send you three initial logo designs, and you’ll choose the one you want to move forward with. You’ll then have two revision rounds to get it looking perfect.
5. Brand board. Once we’ve finalized your main logo, We’ll create your brand board, which will include all the other elements listed in your branding package. Again, you’ll have two revision rounds to get these elements looking right.
6. Website design. Now we’ve completed your branding, it’s time to move on to your website! We’ll mockup your layout and then we’ll build your site on WIX. You’ll have one revision round to request changes or tweaks. After that, your final payment is due.
7. The launch. Now we’ve completed your branding and got your website set up, it’s time to reveal your new brand to the world! We’ll share it on our blog, our sister company’s website (Shopping Spree digital magazine) and social media to make sure your gorgeous new brand gets the attention it deserves.